We all have them. These are mine.
Things people do:
- When things are set on the edge of a table.
- FaceTiming in public spaces.
- Bare feet in restaurants and on planes.
- Smoke detectors low on batteries in the background of video calls for months on end
Things people say:
- When people use vinyls to refer to vinyl records in the plural.
- Using Rise of the Skywalker to refer to Episode IX of the Star Wars saga.
- Checkout clerks who mindlessly offer to "help whosever next."
- Starting a TV show or movie while another remains partially watched.
- The instructions on One A Day chewable state, "Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Fully chew two gummies daily."
- Triscuits haven't had just three corners in years.