When I last talked to Cartel, they were releasing a statement about the Enjoy The Ride Records release of Chroma, their acclaimed debut full-length. Now they are finally releasing a pressing of their own.
The pressing is limited to 1000, each hand-numbered. 500 will be available online. The rest will be sold during ticket pre-sale and on tour. This will be a 180g 2xLP release. First Pressing in White. Gate Fold Sleeve in a Die-Cast Slip Case. This will set you back $30.
They also announced the tour we discussed in a 2013 interview. Chroma is 10 years old and deserves a celebration. They’ll be taking Hit The Lights, TEAM, and Driver Friendly on the road with them.
The dates are below. Pre-sale tickets and vinyl go on sale Wednesday (2/4) at 3PM EST.
- 3/20 – Dallas, TX @ South By So What
WITH HIT THE LIGHTS, TEAM, DRIVER FRIENDLY
- 4/09 – Minneapolis, MN @ Mill City Nights
- 4/10 – Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave II
- 4/11 – St. Louis, MO @ Ready Room
- 4/12 – Chicago, IL @ Bottom Lounge
- 4/14 – Detroit, MI @ The Shelter
- 4/15 – Columbus, OH @ Skully’s Music Diner
- 4/16 – Pittsburgh, PA @ Rex Theater
- 4/17 – Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of the Living Arts
- 4/18 – Boston, MA @ The Middle East Downstairs
- 4/19 – New York, NY @ Gramercy Theatre
- 4/21 – Freehold, NJ @ GameChangerWorld
- 4/22 – Baltimore, MD @ Baltimore Sound Stage
- 4/24 – Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
- 4/25 – Orlando, FL @ Beacham Theater
WITH TEAM, DRIVER FRIENDLY:
- 5/06 – San Diego, CA @ Porter’s Pub
- 5/07 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Roxy Theatre
- 5/08 – Pomona, CA @ Glasshouse
- 5/09 – San Francisco, CA @ Slim’s
- 5/11 – Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theatre
- 5/12 – Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
- 5/14 – Salt Lake City, UT @ Murray Theater
- 5/15 – Denver, CO @ Marquis Theatre
- 5/16 – Lawrence, KS @ Granada
- 5/22 – London, UK @ O2 Academy